These are the general strategies that should form the foundation for the marketing:
- Understand what customers you will focus on and which ones you will ignore.
- Understand what problem you will solve or what need you will serve better than anyone else.
- Understand how you will make money: how much you will make from each customer, how many customers per month you need, what marketing you need to get those customers, what activities and budget is required.
- Build a better product and then tell your story in a way that is clear, simple, differentiated, interesting and compelling.
- Let your customers become your best marketers.