previously know as WordPress SEO is still considered the best fully featured SEO plugin.
But just having the plugin installed, properly configured and activated isn’t enough. You also need to have the right theme that is properly coded. If the structure is poor you will potentially suffer in the search engines.
You also need to follow the fundamentals of SEO.
- Quality Content between 500 to 1500 words
- Quantity of Content on your site
- Social Media Integration
- Authoritative links to your site (NEVER PURCHASE LINKS!!!)
- Page Load Time matters. Under 2 seconds
- SSL Matters – Google says it does
- YouTube Videos helps.
Subscribe for more articles here [mc4wp_form id="151"]